All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.91Trending at £24.43
- £26.30Trending at £26.79
- £38.57Trending at £43.85
- £27.28Trending at £29.98
- £12.69Trending at £13.14
- £20.30Trending at £26.91
- £24.08Trending at £34.89
About this product
- Author(s)Guillaume Damiand,Pascal Lienhardt
- PublisherApple Academic Press Inc.
- Date of Publication17/09/2014
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationOakville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintApple Academic Press Inc.
- Content Note223 black & white illustrations, 8 black & white tables
- Weight725 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction Subdivisions of Geometric Objects Explicit Representations of Subdivisions Numerous Structures Cellular Structures Preliminary Notions Basic Topological Notions Paper Surfaces Classification of Paper Surfaces Manifolds, Quasi-Manifolds, Pseudo-Manifolds, Complexes Discrete Structures Incidence Graphs Intuitive Presentation n-maps n-Gmaps n-Gmaps Basic Definitions Basic Operations Completeness, Multi-Incidence Data Structures, Iterators, and Algorithms Complements n-maps Basic Definitions Basic Operations Completeness, Multi-Incidence Data Structures, Iterators, and Algorithms Complements Operations Closure Removal Contraction Insertion Expansion Chamfering Extrusion Triangulation Embedding for Geometric Modeling and Image Processing Embedding Geometric Modeling Image Processing Cellular Structures as Structured Simplicial Structures Simplicial Structures Numbered Simplicial Structures and Cellular Structures Some Consequences Comparison with Other Cellular Data Structures History of Combinatorial Maps Oriented Cellular Quasi-Manifolds Orientable and Nonorientable Cellular Quasi-Manifolds Concluding Remarks Bibliography Index
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.