All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.07
- £6.54Trending at £6.88
- £9.60Trending at £13.07
- £12.17Trending at £13.25
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £10.75Trending at £13.77
- £10.87Trending at £12.34
About this product
- DescriptionThe main purpose of this book is to show how ideas from combinatorial group theory have spread to two other areas of mathematics: the theory of Lie algebras and affine algebraic geometry. Some of these ideas, in turn, came to combinatorial group theory from low-dimensional topology in the beginning of the 20th Century.
- Author(s)Alexander A. Mikhalev,John W. Yu,Vladimir Shpilrain
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/11/2003
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Series TitleCMS Books in Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXII, 315 p.
- Weight660 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2004 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.