Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £14.15Trending at £22.06
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/10/2011
- Series TitleMathematics and its Applications
- Series Part/Volume Number329
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight534 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byCharles J. Colbourn,Ebdollah Sayed Mahmoodian
- Table Of ContentsPreface. 1. On a Conjecture of A. Hartman; S. Ajoodani-Namini, G. B. Khosrovshahi. 2. Some Problems in Total Graph Theory; M. Behzad. 3. Construction Techniques for Mutually Orthogonal Latin Squares; C. J. Colbourn. 4. The Spectrum of R-Orthogonal Latin Squares; C. J. Colbourn, L. Zhu. 5. General Theory of Translation Invariant Systems; A. Daneshgar. 6. Some Mathematical Problems Arising in Molecular Bioinformatics: The Concept of Bioinformatics; A. Dress. 7. An Algorithmic Approach to Tilings; A. Dress, et al. 8. A New Connection between Convex Geometry and Threshold Logic; M. R. Emamy-K. 9. The Unity of Combinatorics; R. K. Guy. 10. Unsolved Problems in Combinatorial Games; R. K. Guy. 11. (F,2)-Rotational Steiner Triple Systems; Z. Jiang. 12. A Simple Polynomial Time Algorithm for a Convex Hull Problem Equivalent to Linear Programming; B. Kalantari. 13. A Linear Time Algorithm for Minimum Cost Flow on Undirected One-Trees; B. Kalantari, I. Kalantari. 14. An Asymptotic Existence Result for Orthogonal Designs; H. Kharaghani. 15. Decomposition of Complete Tripartite Graphs into 5-Cycles; E. S. Mahmoodian, M. Mirzakhani. 16. The NSM of a Graph; D. Moazzami. 17. Zero-Knowledge Proofs for Independent Set and Dominating Set Problems; J. Mohajeri. 18. Exploring the Spectrum of Values of Permanents by Simulated Annealing; Y. Nourami. 19. Vector-Weighted Matchings; D. Schweigert. 20. Directed Quadruple Designs; N. Soltankhah. 21. Bounding Two-Terminal Network Reliability via Surface Duality; H. J. Strayer. 22. Defining Sets for Block Designs: An Update; A. Penfold Street. 23. Open Problems at the Combinatorics Workshop of AIMC25 (Tehran, 1994); E. S. Mahmoodian, M. A. Shokrollahi.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.