Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.54Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.83
- £12.06Trending at £12.31
- £7.07Trending at £9.98
- £7.33Trending at £7.91
- £7.21Trending at £9.98
- £7.25Trending at £7.51
About this product
- DescriptionCombining the African sources and British colonial traditions, this poetry shares its roots with rap and reggae and has the same hold on the popular imagination. It discusses the work of more than thirty poets and performers and gives detailed analyses of the major ones.
- Author(s)J. Chamberlin
- PublisherUniversity of Illinois Press
- Date of Publication01/06/1993
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationBaltimore
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Illinois Press
- Weight490 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.