All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne wet and stormy Irish summer, the three Miller sisters gather at their grand but shabby old family home, Tobar Lodge. As family and strangers meet and collide, and a long hidden secret is exposed, they begin to discover that love and life is all about losing, yearning for and ultimately finding a place called home.
- Author BiographyLiz Lyons is a graduate in English and History of Trinity College, Dublin. After graduation she spent ten years working in the Irish book trade as a bookshop manager. Barefoot Over Stones is her first novel. Born in Cork in 1970, she lives in Co. Meath with her husband, son and two daughters.
- Author(s)Liz Lyons
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication03/02/2011
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationDublin
- Country of PublicationIreland
- First Published2011
- ImprintTransworld Ireland
- Out-of-print date18/05/2017
- Weight172 g
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.70Trending at £4.84
- £4.66Trending at £4.82
- £4.66Trending at £4.78
- £4.44Trending at £4.50
- £4.77Trending at £4.92
- £4.59Trending at £5.58
- £4.77Trending at £4.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.