CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.24Trending at £4.97
- £4.93Trending at £6.94
- £8.36Trending at £15.26
- £13.11Trending at £15.00
- £12.71Trending at £13.46
- £10.97Trending at £13.41
- £12.58Trending at £15.51
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the tragic tale of a family's destruction - the story of a mother who denies her clan its heritage.
- Author BiographyCHERENE SHERRARD-JOHNSON is an associate professor in the English department at the University of Wisconsin, Madison. She is the author of Portraits of the New Negro Woman: Visual and Literary Culture in the Harlem Renaissance (Rutgers University Press).
- Author(s)Jessie Redmon Fauset
- PublisherRutgers University Press
- Date of Publication15/10/2009
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleMulti-Ethnic Literatures of the Americas (MELA)
- Place of PublicationNew Brunswick, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRutgers University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byCherene Sherrard-Johnson
- Series Edited byAmritjit Singh,Carla L. Peterson,C.Lok Chua
- Introduction byCherene Sherrard-Johnson
- Edition StatementRevised ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.