All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £18.30
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.43
- £8.01Trending at £12.04
- £8.99Trending at £9.30
- £5.06Trending at £6.72
About this product
- DescriptionFourth volume of multi-volume catalog of every comet observed throughout history, this volume covers comets seen from 1933 to 1959.
- Author BiographyGary Kronk has held a life-long passion for astronomy, and has been researching historical information on comets ever since sighting Comet Kohoutek in 1973/74. His work has been published in numerous magazines, and in two previous books Comets: A Descriptive Catalog (1984), Meteor Showers: A Descriptive Catalog (1988). Kronk holds positions in various astronomical societies, including Coordinator of the Comet Section of the Association of Lunar and Planetary Observers, and Consultant for the American Meteor Society. The International Astronomical Union (IAU) named minor planet 48300 Kronk, in honor of the extensive research Gary Kronk has done in cometography.
- Author(s)Gary W. Kronk
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication11/12/2008
- GenreAstronomy, Space & Time
- Series TitleCometography
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight1440 g
- Width177 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine32 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.