Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.33Trending at £23.90
- £66.16Trending at £91.99
- £9.68Trending at £10.05
- £14.25Trending at £14.98
- £16.59Trending at £25.28
- £22.22Trending at £23.50
- £10.38Trending at £10.88
About this product
- DescriptionA new theoretical framework that critiques many of the assumptions of comics studies
- Author BiographyHannah Miodrag, Leicester, United Kingdom, is a postdoctoral fellow of English at the University of Leicester. Her work has been published in the International Journal of Comic Art, Studies in Comics, and PEER English: The Journal of New Critical Thinking.
- Author(s)Hannah Miodrag
- PublisherUniversity Press of Mississippi
- Date of Publication21/01/2015
- GenreDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationJackson
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Mississippi
- Content Note40|40 black & white illustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.