Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.34
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is the follow-up to Thierry Groensteen's groundbreaking The System of Comics, in which the leading French-language comics theorist set out to investigate how the medium functions, introducing the principle of iconic solidarity. He now develops that analysis further, using examples from a very wide range of comics.
- Author BiographyThierry Groensteen, Brussels, Belgium, is a comics scholar and translator. He is the author of The System of Comics, published in English by University Press of Mississippi, among other books.|Ann Miller, Oxford, United Kingdom, is a University Fellow in French at University of Leicester in Leicester, England. She has published widely on French-language comics.
- Author(s)Thierry Groensteen
- PublisherUniversity Press of Mississippi
- Date of Publication30/01/2013
- GenreFiction Companions
- Place of PublicationJackson
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Mississippi
- Content Note15 line illustrations
- Weight489 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Translated byAnn Miller
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.