All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis anthology hosts a collection of essays examining the role of comics as portals for historical and academic content, while keeping the approach on an international market versus the American one.
- Author BiographyAnnessa Ann Babic is the coordinator of interdisciplinary studies at New York Institute of Technology.
- PublisherFairleigh Dickinson University Press
- Date of Publication11/12/2013
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationCranbury
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFairleigh Dickinson University Press
- Content Note1 black & white halftones
- Weight526 g
- Width160 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byAnnessa Ann Babic
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.60Trending at £8.99
- £11.08Trending at £14.98
- £9.42Trending at £10.00
- £8.40Trending at £9.99
- £6.72Trending at £8.99
- £7.30Trending at £10.00
- £10.10Trending at £18.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.