All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionComics have proven an invaluable method for creators to expand their story world and provide audiences with gateways into the story. In this title, the author teaches you how to integrate comic storytelling into your own transmedia work by exploring their past, present, and future.
- Author BiographyTyler Weaver is a writer of stories in and across books, comics, radio and film. He is the writer and co-creator of WHIZ!BAM!POW!, a transmedia story experience of family, forgery, death rays, and the Golden Age of comics; the pulp-infused experimental series Mystery Illusion Theatre; the film Gather 'Round the Mic; and the book Comics for Film, Games & Animation: Using Comics to Construct Your Transmedia Storyworld, published by Focal Press. He is currently a regular contributor to Script Magazine.
- Author(s)Tyler Weaver
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/11/2012
- GenreComputer Games: Programming
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFocal Press
- Content Note15 colour tables, 45 colour illustrations, 30 colour line drawings
- Weight703 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £13.50Trending at £13.99
- £8.13Trending at £9.74
- £25.45Trending at £26.00
- £26.30Trending at £27.78
- £17.99Trending at £19.66
- £7.47Trending at £8.16
- £8.23Trending at £11.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.