All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA passionate account of the early days of quantum information and computing from one of the most penetrating modern thinkers.
- Author BiographyChristopher A. Fuchs is a Visiting Professor at the Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics in Waterloo, Canada. Formerly a Lee DuBridge Prize Fellow at the California Institute of Technology and a winner of the prestigious E. T. S. Walton Award, Science Foundation Ireland, he was recently elected Vice Chair for the American Physical Society Topical Group on Quantum Information, to become Chair in 2011.
- Author(s)Christopher A. Fuchs
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication06/01/2011
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight1300 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.17Trending at £9.11
- £9.51Trending at £9.68
- £10.43Trending at £11.98
- £24.99Trending at £33.90
- £12.98Trending at £14.38
- £9.89Trending at £11.34
- £16.98Trending at £17.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.