All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFresh account of the Battle of the River Plate, the first naval surface engagement of the Second World War. Provides a compelling portrait of Hans Langsdorff, captain of the Graf Spee, with insight into the loneliness of Langsdorff's command many thousands of miles from any support.
- Author BiographyDavid Miller has had seventy books published on subjects ranging from Richard the Lionheart, through the samurai, to U-boats and the Battle of Waterloo. His great love is the sea - his father was a naval officer - and this book is the outcome of many years' study of Captain Langsdorff, one of the most admired officers of the German Second World War Kriegsmarine.
- Author(s)David Miller
- PublisherPen & Sword Books Ltd
- Date of Publication21/02/2013
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationSouth Yorkshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPen & Sword Maritime
- Content Note16 pages of B&W images
- Weight499 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £13.89Trending at £15.27
- £9.66Trending at £15.07
- £9.50Trending at £17.03
- £7.68Trending at £10.01
- £10.65Trending at £13.04
- £11.79Trending at £17.03
- £7.41Trending at £14.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.