Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFresh account of the Battle of the River Plate, the first naval surface engagement of the Second World War. Provides a compelling portrait of Hans Langsdorff, captain of the Graf Spee, with insight into the loneliness of Langsdorff's command many thousands of miles from any support.
- Author BiographyDavid Miller has had seventy books published on subjects ranging from Richard the Lionheart, through the samurai, to U-boats and the Battle of Waterloo. His great love is the sea - his father was a naval officer - and this book is the outcome of many years' study of Captain Langsdorff, one of the most admired officers of the German Second World War Kriegsmarine.
- Author(s)David Miller
- PublisherPen & Sword Books Ltd
- Date of Publication21/02/2013
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationSouth Yorkshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPen & Sword Maritime
- Content Note16 pages of B&W images
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £10.79Trending at £11.89
- £12.31Trending at £13.94
- £11.95Trending at £17.49
- £19.33Trending at £24.92
- £9.52Trending at £12.97
- £9.60Trending at £12.95
- £6.76Trending at £12.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.