All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.36Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionCommanders at sea struggle with the unpredictability of natural elements and with a shroud of uncertainty often referred to as the fog of war . Over the centuries, most admirals tried to find in new technologies a means to assert centralized control over their forces. This work observes five centuries of dramatic encounters under sail and steam.
- Author BiographyMichael A. Palmer is Professor of History, East Carolina University.
- Author(s)Michael A. Palmer
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2007
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note12 maps
- Weight518 g
- Width146 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.