Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £10.54Trending at £10.85
- £14.90Trending at £16.99
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.08Trending at £9.41
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers a new explanation of military power, highlighting the role of uncertainty in the creation of combat capabilities.
- Author BiographyRyan Grauer is Assistant Professor of International Affairs at the Graduate School of Public and International Affairs, University of Pittsburgh. His research on military power, surrender in war, and military diffusion has been published in Security Studies and World Politics. He has been awarded funding from the Smith Richardson Foundation, the Christopher Browne Center for International Politics, and the Matthew B. Ridgway Center for International Security Studies.
- Author(s)Ryan Grauer
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication06/07/2016
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight550 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.