Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.30Trending at £28.99
- £27.92Trending at £30.58
- £26.50Trending at £28.72
- £13.15Trending at £15.69
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £29.73
- £23.65Trending at £26.09
About this product
- DescriptionIn this wide-ranging study of the politics of memory in Northern Ireland, Brian Conway examines the 'career' of the commemoration of Bloody Sunday, and looks at how and why the way this historic event is remembered has undergone change over time. Drawing on original empirical data, he provides new insights into the debate on collective memory.
- Author BiographyBRIAN CONWAY is Lecturer in the Department of Sociology at the National University of Ireland Maynooth.
- Author(s)B. Conway
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication03/03/2010
- GenreCultural Studies
- Series TitlePalgrave Macmillan Memory Studies
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note24 Illustrations, black and white; XXVII, 213 p. 24 illus.
- Weight435 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.