Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.20Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionChallenges dominant interpretations of the relationship between the so-called commercial revolution of late medieval Europe and the capitalist age that followed.
- Author BiographyMartha C. Howell is Miriam Champion Professor of History at Columbia University. The recipient of awards and fellowships from the Guggenheim Foundation, the Fulbright Commission, and the American Council of Learned Societies, among others, she is the author and editor of many books, including Women, Production and Patriarchy in Late Medieval Cities and The Marriage Exchange: Property, Social Place and Gender in Cities of the Low Countries, 1300-1550. In 2005, she was named Doctor of Humane Letters, honoris causa, by the University of Ghent.
- Author(s)Martha C. Howell
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication12/04/2010
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note27 b/w illus. 2 maps 1 table
- Weight630 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine2 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.