CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £8.89Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £24.93Trending at £25.93
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £19.79Trending at £27.15
- £7.62Trending at £9.93
About this product
- DescriptionConsiderable attention has been focused on the importance of social networks and business culture in reducing transaction costs, both in the pre-industrial period and during the nineteenth century. This book brings together twelve contributions which represent important and innovative research on this topic.
- Author BiographyRobert Lee is Chaddock Professor of Economic and Social History at the University of Liverpool, UK.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/12/2011
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleModern Economic and Social History
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 22 b&w illustrations
- Weight810 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byProfessor Robert Lee
- Series Edited byProfessor Derek H. Aldcroft
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.