All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCovers the full range of commercial techniques for the florist. This title introduces basic terms and equipment, advises on conditioning and care of fresh materials, and explains the elements and principles of design. It demonstrates classic and contemporary designs with step-by-step instructions and over 600 full-colour photographs.
- Author BiographySandra Adcock worked for many years in the creative indsutries, including running her own millinery company. However, she was drawn to floristry and embarked on a new and successful career. She is now an independent florist and lecturer, who teaches at a leading horticultural college. Sandra is a holder of the Society of Floristry's National Diploma in floristry and a fellow of the British Florist Association.
- Author(s)Sandra Adcock
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication04/07/2012
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2012
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Out-of-print date18/05/2017
- Content Note597 colour photographs
- Weight868 g
- Width215 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.45Trending at £4.83
- £4.24Trending at £4.52
- £25.99Trending at £30.99
- £22.29Trending at £22.68
- £0.99Trending at £6.29
- £7.62Trending at £10.49
- £10.30Trending at £10.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.