All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.38Trending at £5.49
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.08Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £11.14
- £10.95Trending at £13.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionCommercialization of Innovative Technologies : Bringing Good Ideas to the Marketplace is a practical guide for building a portfolio of interrelated technologies that will dramatically change the way inventors/innovators, investors, technologies, and entrepreneurs approach commercialization of good ideas.
- Author BiographyC. Joseph Touhill, PhD, PE, DEE, is President of Touhill Technology Management Corp., which specializes in environmental technology and management consulting. Dr. Touhill has been an engineering manager of major projects for more than forty years, twenty-three of which he served as Chief Executive Officer. He is a Fellow of both the AIChE and ASCE and is the author of more than eighty books and journal articles. Gregory J. Touhill, MS, is Commander, 81st Training Wing, Keesler Air Force Base,Biloxi, Mississippi. Colonel Touhill led the team that was awarded the 2006 U.S. Air Force Science and Engineering Achievement Award. Thomas A. O'Riordan, MS, is Director of the Omaha field office of the Raytheon Co.,where he manages major programs focusing on preservation of national security. General O'Riordan also has thirty-two years of distinguished service with the United States Air Force as a command pilot and as Commander of the USAF Personnel Center.
- Author(s)C. Joseph Touhill,Gregory J. Touhill,Thomas A. O'Riordan
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight562 g
- Width163 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.