CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.14
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
- £20.99Trending at £25.01
- £37.23Trending at £62.06
- £31.22Trending at £32.37
About this product
- DescriptionCommercializing the stem cell sciences offers a comparative analysis of the commercial models adopted in the global stem cell industries, focusing on case-studies of publicly available information about different companies around the world working on adapting stem cell technologies to market.
- Author BiographyOlivia Harvey is currently a Visiting Fellow with the Biopolitics of Science Research Network at the University of Sydney. She was previously a Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences Postdoctoral Research Fellow and Research Fellow in the School of History and Philosophy at the Universty of New South Wales and an Economic and Social Research Council Postdoctoral Research Fellow and Research Fellow with the Global Biopolitics Research Group (formerly of the University of East Anglia), Centre for Biomedicine and Society (now at Brunel University), King's College, London.
- Author(s)Dr. Olivia Harvey
- PublisherWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication16/10/2012
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitleWoodhead Publishing Series in Biomedicine
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.