All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.64Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing upon recently discovered diaries, almost all of which were previously unpublished, this book provides an intimate look at how ordinary soldiers and civilians experienced and reflected upon the physical and psychological strains of the First World War.
- Author BiographyMarilyn Shevin-Coetzee and Frans Coetzee have taught at Yale and George Washington Universities and have been the recipients of fellowships from the American Council of Learned Societies, American Philosophical Society, Alexander von Humboldt, Fulbright and Mellon Foundations, Institute for Advanced Study (Princeton), and the National Endowment for the Humanities. They are the authors of six books, the most recent of which is The World in Flames: A World War II Sourcebook (OUP, 2010), and maintain a website on world history (www.history4everyone.com).
- Author(s)Frans Coetzee,Marilyn Shevin-Coetzee
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication27/08/2015
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note12 illustrations
- Weight638 g
- Width168 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.