Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £39.98Trending at £43.27
- £39.97Trending at £51.28
- £8.69Trending at £11.68
- £10.70Trending at £14.94
- £8.39Trending at £8.67
- £66.36Trending at £79.59
- £109.35Trending at £139.65
About this product
- DescriptionAn examination of how the policy preferences of individual members of the Federal Open Market Committee are translated into monetary policy decisions.
- Author BiographyHenry W. Chappell, Jr., is Professor of Economics at the University of South Carolina.
- Author(s)Henry W. Chappell,Jr.,Rob Roy McGregor
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication30/12/2004
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleCommittee Decisions on Monetary Policy
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note1 illus.
- Weight567 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.