All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £37.70Trending at £38.28
- £42.81Trending at £44.99
- £40.97Trending at £44.64
- £12.27Trending at £15.18
- £8.24Trending at £10.00
- £4.93Trending at £7.98
- £16.20Trending at £18.99
About this product
- DescriptionCommodities such as oil, precious metals, and agriculturals provide investors with superior long--term investment performance results and offer traders tremendous short--term opportunities. Commodities Rising analyzes the current commodity environment and looks out over the next few years to identify potential profit situations for investors.
- Author BiographyJEFFREY M. CHRISTIAN is Managing Director of the CPM Group, one of the worlda s premier precious metals and commodities research and consulting companies. He began his career in commodities as a journalist at Metals Week, and then moved to J. Aron, which later became the commodities trading division of Goldman Sachs. Mr. Christian founded CPM Group when he spun off his research team from Goldman Sachs in 1986. He speaks frequently at commodity industry conferences and seminars, and oversees the publication of CPMa s renowned precious metal yearbooks. Mr. Christian is quoted frequently in the financial press and has appeared on several financial news programs to discuss commodities.
- Author(s)Jeffrey M. Christian
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication01/06/2006
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight472 g
- Width162 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.