All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIdeal for amateur birders, nature enthusiasts, and visitors to the Atlantic coast, this guide presents one hundred three species of birds commonly seen on the beaches and in the marsh and inland areas of Georgia s coastal region. Includes large color photos for easy identification.
- Author BiographyJim Wilson is the author or coauthor of five bird guides including Common Birds of Greater Atlanta (Georgia). He is past president of the Atlanta Audubon Society and served as Important Bird Areas coordinator for the state of Georgia from 2000 to 2006.
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication15/04/2011
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Content Note215 colour photographs, 1 map
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.