Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.30Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionAddresses four common problems that couples therapists face everyday in their offices, problems that leave therapists exhausted, challenged, racing, and on edge. This book includes case illustrations of these dilemmas, and also gives therapists strategies to use and help them understand and handle their own experiences while doing this work.
- Author Biographypsychologist and co-founder at Sundance Counseling and Consulting, Wayland, Massachusetts, USA
- Author(s)Judith P. Leavitt
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication06/08/2009
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight362 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.