All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.04
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.78
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a system of intentionally aligned components that all work together to improve student learning. This title helps you to learn to build the highway to aligned assessments; decide the learning intentions and student success criteria for a unit of study; and evaluate and revise assessment questions for quality; and more.
- Author BiographyLarry Ainsworth is the author or coauthor of 15 published books, including: Common Formative Assessments 2.0 (2015), Unwrapping the Common Core (2014), Prioritizing the Common Core (2013), Rigorous Curriculum Design (2010), Common Formative Assessments (2006), Unwrapping the Standards (2003), Power Standards (2003), Five Easy Steps to a Balanced Math Program (2000 and 2006), Student Generated Rubrics (1998), and Getting Started with Rigorous Curriculum Design (2013). Larry served as the Executive Director of Professional Development at The Leadership and Learning Center in Englewood, Colorado, from 1999-2013. He traveled nationally and internationally to assist school systems in implementing best practices related to standards, assessment, curriculum, and instruction across all grades and content areas. Throughout his career as a professional developer, Larry has delivered keynote addresses and breakout sessions across North America and in Latin America and regularly worked on site in school systems to assist leaders and educators in understanding and implementing powerful standards-based practices: prioritizing and unwrapping state standards and Common Core standards, developing common formative assessments, designing authentic performance tasks, and creating rigorous curricular units of study in all content areas, pre-kindergarten through grade 12. Drawing upon 24 years of experience as an upper elementary and middle school classroom teacher in demographically diverse schools, Larry brings a varied background and wide range of professional experiences to each of his presentations.
- Author(s)Donald J. Viegut,Larry B. Ainsworth
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication03/03/2015
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width177 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.