All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.48Trending at £9.06
- £6.60Trending at £6.87
- £9.60Trending at £13.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.22
- £6.53Trending at £6.87
- £9.91Trending at £13.08
- £3.49Trending at £5.98
About this product
- DescriptionCommon Labour traces a dark picture of powerlessness, depravity, and rage in the lives of America's canal diggers.
- Author BiographyPeter Way is Lecturer in American History, School of English and American Studies, University of Sussex.
- Author(s)Peter Way
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication02/01/1997
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content NoteNo
- Weight431 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.