All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £6.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £10.77
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis work suggests that American constitutionalism is the product of a combination of two opposing schools of thought: the English common law tradition as exemplified by the work of Edward Coke, and early liberal political philosophy as seen in the work of Thomas Hobbes.
- Author(s)James R. Stoner
- PublisherUniversity Press of Kansas
- Date of Publication08/07/1992
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationKansas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Kansas
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.