All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.37Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £8.79Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionAn examination of the general principles applicable to takeover bids in the European Union and the European Economic Area.
- Author BiographyDirk Van Gerven is a partner in the Brussels office of NautaDutilh, a leading Benelux law firm, and a member of the Brussels and New York Bars. He has extensive experience in all areas of corporate and financial law, including securities regulation. Dirk is in charge of continuing legal education for the Dutch-speaking Bar Association of Brussels and has published widely in the fields of corporate and financial law. Since 2003, he has been a member of the supervisory board of Belgium's Banking, Finance and Insurance Commission.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication04/02/2010
- FormatMultiple copy pack
- GenreEU Law: Professional
- Series TitleLaw Practitioner Series
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight1560 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine45 mm
- Contained items statementContains 2 Hardbacks
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.