All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Joseph R. Rohrer,Karl B. McKnight,Kirsten McKnight Ward,Warren J. Perdrizet
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication05/03/2013
- GenreNatural History: Plants
- Series TitlePrinceton Field Guides
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note400+ color photos. 600+ line illus.
- Weight628 g
- Width114 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Table Of ContentsHow to Use this Book 9 Key Features 10 Key Features Path to the Keys 16 How to Look at a Moss 18 Collecting Mosses 20 What Are Mosses? 22 Basic Structure of Mosses 25 Life History of Mosses 26 What Good Are Mosses? 28 Species Treatments * Acrocarps 33 * Pleurocarps 173 * Leafless 317 * Peat Mosses 321 How to Use the Identification Keys 340 Keys 341 Habitat Lists 380 Moss Publications and Resources 384 Moss Names 385 Index 386
- Author BiographyKarl B McKnight is associate professor of biology at St. Lawrence University. Joseph R. Rohrer is professor of biology at the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire. Kirsten McKnight Ward is a third-generation botanist/field guide author and professional artist. Warren J. Perdrizet is a recent graduate of St. Lawrence University with a BS in biology.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £7.73Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £8.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.