All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.50Trending at £20.01
- £11.44Trending at £15.01
- £13.11Trending at £18.95
- £10.99Trending at £12.91
- £3.60Trending at £3.64
- £34.79Trending at £39.95
- £33.21Trending at £43.10
About this product
- DescriptionAn accessible, case-based teaching tool for all clinicians treating patients with cerebrovascular disorders.
- Author BiographyJose Biller, MD, FACP, FAAN, FAHA is Professor and Chairman at the Department of Neurology, Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine, Maywood, IL, USA. Jose M. Ferro, MD, PhD is Professor of Neurology and Head of the Department of Neurology, University of Lisbon, and Head of the Stroke Unit at the Hospital de Santa Maria, Lisbon, Portugal.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication09/07/2015
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note152 b/w illus. 41 colour illus. 28 tables
- Weight640 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byDr. Jose Biller,Jose M. Ferro
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.