All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
About this product
- DescriptionReading major novels by George Eliot, Anthony Trollope, and Wilkie Collins, Common Precedents shows that precedential reasoning enjoyed widespread cultural significance in the nineteenth-century as a means of preserving a sense of common history, values, and interests in the face of a new heterogeneous society.
- Author BiographyAyelet Ben-Yishai is Assistant Professor of English at The University of Haifa.
- Author(s)Ayelet Ben-Yishai
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication01/04/2015
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Weight316 g
- Width158 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.