Best-selling in Other Books, Comics, Magazines
Save on Other Books, Comics, Magazines
- £8.99Trending at £12.98
- £34.20Trending at £59.93
- £10.99Trending at £11.51
- £9.74Trending at £14.91
- £41.97Trending at £74.95
- £14.63Trending at £15.46
- £9.50Trending at £10.41
About this product
- Author(s)Alessandro Di Gaeta,Angelo Palladino,Giovanni Fiengo,Umberto Montanaro,Veniero Giglio
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication02/11/2012
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note4 Tables, black and white; 38 Illustrations, color; 20 Illustrations, black and white; VIII, 81 p. 58 illus., 38 illus. in color.
- Weight153 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2013 ed.
- Table Of ContentsThe Common Rail System.- Mathematical Modeling of Pressure Dynamics.- GDI Injector Model.- Control Design.- Injection Time Management.
- Author BiographyGiovanni Fiengo received his Masters degree in Computer Science Engineering from the Universita di Napoli Federico II (Italy) in 1988 and a PhD in Information Engineering from the same university in 2001. Since November 2002, he has been with Universita del Sannio, where he is an Assistant Professor of the Department of Engineering. His research interests are in control theory and practice, including modelling, analysis and diagnostics in the automotive field. He has been a consultant in the automotive industry since 1999, where he jointly holds scientific publications and a patent dealing with exhaust after-treatment systems for gasoline spark-ignited engines. He is a member of the Group of Research on Automatic Control Engineering (GRACE).
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.