All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHelps to learn what you need to know about successful communication from interpreting body language to writing letters optimising meetings to speaking on the telephone. This title shows you how to hold an audience when making presentations and how to take notes or compile reports, and provides practical techniques to try in different settings.
- Author BiographyRobert Heller is a leading authority in the world of management consultancy and was the founding editor of Britain's top management magazine, Management Today. He is much in demand as a conference speaker in Europe, North and South America, and the Far East. As editorial director of Haymarket Publishing Group, Robert Heller supervised the launch of several highly successful magazines such as Campaign, Computing and Accountancy Age. His many acclaimed - and worldwide bestselling - books include The Naked Manager, Culture Shock, The Age of the Common Millionaire, The Way to Win (with Will Carling), The Complete Guide to Modern Management, and In Search of European Excellence.
- Author(s)Robert Heller
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication17/09/1998
- GenreCareers & Success
- Series TitleEssential Managers
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 9
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDorling Kindersley Publishers Ltd
- Content Note100 illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width128 mm
- Height176 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best-selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £9.11Trending at £9.28
- £10.09Trending at £10.47
- £8.34Trending at £9.99
- £8.89Trending at £9.31
- £5.45Trending at £8.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.45
- £9.00Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.