All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £20.41
- £35.00Trending at £67.49
- £5.96Trending at £6.07
- £23.80Trending at £24.15
- £7.50Trending at £7.69
- £5.22Trending at £8.99
- £6.16Trending at £6.99
About this product
- DescriptionYou are called to communicate well. Not only on the main stage, under bright lights, but every time you speak with your colleagues, your clients, and other stakeholders. It's time to learn how. This book helps learn the secrets of the Decker Method - a framework that has been perfected over the years.
- Author BiographyBen Decker is CEO of Decker Communications, Inc., and regularly keynotes on the importance of developing executive presence and effective communication for leaders. Kelly Decker is president of Decker Communications and is a keynote speaker, messaging expert and executive communication coach.
- Author(s)Ben Decker,Kelly Decker
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/05/2015
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleBusiness Books
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight517 g
- Width157 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.