All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book brings together tutoring center experts and communication experts to provide research-based advice for training peer and near-peer tutors. With a broad audience in mind, these experts translate research from the fields of communication and pedagogy into advice that can be used for tutoring in any field.
- Author BiographyWendy Atkins-Sayre (PhD, University of Georgia) is Associate Professor of Communication Studies and the Speaking Center Director at the University of Southern Mississippi. Her work has appeared in Southern Communication Journal, Western Journal of Communication, and Women and Language. Eunkyong L. Yook (PhD, University of Minnesota) is Associate Professor of Communication at George Mason University and author of two books on communication, education, and culture. Her work has appeared in the Journal of Intercultural Communication and Communication Education. The editors previously co-edited Communication Centers and Oral Communication Programs in Higher Education: Advantages, Challenges, and New Directions (2012).
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication25/08/2015
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight480 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byEunkyong Lee Yook,Wendy Atkins-Sayre
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £30.47Trending at £50.51
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.99
- £7.02Trending at £10.86
- £5.09Trending at £5.55
- £7.81Trending at £10.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.