CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.25Trending at £10.96
- £26.45Trending at £27.73
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.96
- £10.89Trending at £12.26
- £18.09Trending at £19.16
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionIs science journalism necessary at all? Should communication become one of the basic skills of scientists, as compulsory as thinking, testing and experimenting? Should our schools of the future put scientific literacy at the top of the science curriculum? This book addresses these questions.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication24/11/2006
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight698 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byMichel Claessens
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.