CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.07
- £9.22Trending at £10.99
- £19.99Trending at £23.80
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionThis book looks at the rise of electronic media and changes in the dissemination of research; outlines the problems and concerns of researchers/librarians/publishers; discusses research practices across scholarly disciplines; and investigates the biases/intentions of practitioners.
- Author BiographyProfessor Meadows has been a Professor of Library and Information Studies since 1986 and Dean of Education and Humanities since 1991 at Loughborough University.
- Author(s)A. J. Meadows
- PublisherEmerald Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication02/12/1997
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleLibrary and Information Science
- Series Part/Volume Number97
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Weight582 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.