All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.15
- £9.60Trending at £9.77
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £11.32Trending at £12.34
- £6.36Trending at £6.94
- £5.54Trending at £5.61
- £9.12Trending at £12.51
About this product
- DescriptionA communication-based approach for understanding why some conversations about problems are more helpful than others.
- Author BiographyDaena J. Goldsmith (Ph.D.) is Associate Professor of Speech Communication at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. Her teaching and research span a variety of topics, including social support, communication theory, gender issues, and personal relationships. She is widely published in national and international journals in the areas of communication and personal relationships.
- Author(s)Daena J. Goldsmith
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication19/05/2008
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleAdvances in Personal Relationships
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight320 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.