All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £26.29Trending at £39.97
- £11.76Trending at £14.18
- £18.51Trending at £19.20
- £14.76Trending at £15.14
- £7.65Trending at £8.00
- £14.50Trending at £14.67
About this product
- DescriptionCovering every aspect of the communication process, from organizational theory to culturally aware interpersonal communication obstacles and strategies for critical listening, this text gives students a competitive edge in any business situation, from the interview to making skilled presentations to assuming a leadership role.
- Author BiographyCheryl Hamilton, an author well known for her writing style and award-winning teaching, is professor emeritus at Tarrant County College-NE Campus in the Communication Arts Department where she served as department chair and communication professor and continues to teach each fall semester to stay close to students and try out new textbook material. Her numerous awards -- including the Chancellor's Award for Exemplary Teaching -- show her love of teaching. Although she specialized in business communication and public speaking, Dr. Hamilton taught more than 10 different communication courses. Throughout her career, she served as mentor to many beginning teachers; presented more than 40 papers at national conferences; conducted numerous seminars for large and small corporations; served on multiple educational committees; and authored two additional texts -- THE ESSENTIALS OF PUBLIC SPEAKING and COMMUNICATING FOR SUCCESS. An Illinois native, Dr. Hamilton received her bachelor's degree from Eastern Illinois University, her master's degree from Purdue University, and her doctoral degree from the University of North Texas.
- Author(s)Cheryl M. Hamilton
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication25/01/2013
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBelmont, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Out-of-print date22/09/2016
- Weight834 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement10th edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.