All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £27.52Trending at £27.85
- £26.61Trending at £28.13
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £29.99
- £22.38Trending at £26.31
- £19.28Trending at £20.69
- £17.29Trending at £22.16
About this product
- DescriptionCovering a time period from the early nineteenth century up until the present and encompassing case studies from Britain, Spain, Poland, and South Africa, as well as from the Nordic countries, contributors to this volume investigate the images that have been presented of the Nordic region in the media in and outside of the Nordic countries.
- Author BiographyJonas Harvard is Manager for the Nordic Spaces research programme at the Centre for East European and Baltic Studies, SA dertA rn University, Stockholm, and Research Fellow at the Department of Humanities, Mid Sweden University. Peter Stadius is Lecturer in Nordic Studies and Culture and Area Studies at the Department for World Cultures, Helsinki University, Finland.
- Author(s)Peter Stadius
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication06/11/2013
- GenreCultural Studies
- Series TitleThe Nordic Experience
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 13 b&w illustrations
- Weight850 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byDr. Jonas Harvard
- Series Edited byDr. Jonas Harvard
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.