Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £29.90
- £4.46Trending at £4.98
- £10.42Trending at £14.43
- £11.05Trending at £12.33
- £12.56Trending at £16.54
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
About this product
- DescriptionPreceded by: Interactive case studies in health communication / Michael P. Pagano. c2010.
- Author BiographyMichael P. Pagano, PhD, PA-C, is Associate Professor (tenured) and Director, Graduate Studies, Department of Communication, Fairfield University, Fairfield, Connecticut, USA. His research areas are health communication, health care organizations, health care pedagogy, pharmaceutical marketing, electronic medical records, and interpersonal and gendered communication. He has been an invited speaker on these topics and has published widely in all of these areas. Dr. Pagano earned his PhD in communication from the University of Oklahoma, USA in 1990. He has authored four books on communication and three book chapters, including Enhancing Communication Skills Through Simulation, published in Campbell and Daley's Simulation Scenarios for Nurse Educators: Making It Real, second edition (2013, Springer Publishing Company). Dr. Pagano is an invited Associate Editor of Health Behavior & Policy Review Journal and sits on the editorial board of Nursing Communication Journal. Among other honors, he was elected Cura Personalis Faculty Mentor of the Year for 2008 to 2009 and again for 2012 to 2013 at Fairfield University, USA. He served 3 years as a medical corpsman in the U.S. Army, including 1 year in Vietnam as a combat medic. Dr. Pagano is currently the thesis director for several master's students. He concurrently works per diem as a Physician Assistant in the Emergency Department at Stamford Hospital, Stamford, Connecticut, USA. He is a member of the European Association for Communication in Healthcare, the International Communication Association, and the National Communication Association.
- Author(s)Michael P. Pagano
- PublisherSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication03/12/2014
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.