All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.06Trending at £7.36
- £13.09Trending at £17.10
- £11.02Trending at £11.27
- £3.59Trending at £3.77
- £7.45Trending at £12.02
- £3.59Trending at £6.28
- £13.83Trending at £16.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis study examines issues of communication technology, neo-liberal economic policies, public service media and media access, among others, and shows how progressive policymakers must use these bases to confront more directly the debates on contemporary welfare theory and politics.
- Author BiographyAndrew Calabrese is associate professor of journalism and mass communication at the University of Colorado at Boulder. Jean-Claude Burgelman is professor of national and international communication policy at the Free University of Brussels.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/02/1999
- GenrePopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Series TitleCritical Media Studies: Institutions, Politics, and Culture
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight449 g
- Width149 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byAndrew Calabrese,Jean-Claude Burgelman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.