All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £14.90Trending at £17.00
- £9.20Trending at £9.53
- £15.40Trending at £19.03
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
About this product
- DescriptionIn an increasingly interconnected world, Communication Networks Economy provides the rational understanding necessary to provide universal access to communication means in an efficient way. This book presents the principal elements of the economics of a network as it stands today, taking into account experiences of technicians in the field.
- Author BiographyDaniel Battu was previously a Chief Engineer of Telecommunications and is currently a consultant in network standardization. He is the author of several technical publications in telecoms and multimedia and a former researcher at CNET (R&D Group) and a multimedia teacher at Paris-Dauphine University in France.
- Author(s)Daniel Battu
- PublisherISTE Ltd and John Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication16/09/2016
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintISTE Ltd and John Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight626 g
- Width164 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.