All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £5.99Trending at £8.90
- £18.19Trending at £18.63
- £13.43Trending at £18.90
- £14.07Trending at £14.31
- £8.25Trending at £9.78
- £14.00Trending at £20.06
- £9.99Trending at £11.21
About this product
- DescriptionThis text provides a thorough and engaging introduction to media and communications studies. It works through many of the major topics found in first year media and communications courses. Fictionalised and real examples are provided to put the theory into context and to reinforce comprehension.
- Author BiographyTony Chalkley, Lecturer and Discipline Coordinator (Media & Communication), School of Communication & Creative Arts, Deakin University.Adam Brown, Associate Lecturer, School of Communication & Creative Arts, Deakin University.Toija Cinque, Lecturer, School of Communication & Creative Arts, Deakin University.Brad Warren, Lecturer, School of Communication & Creative Arts, Deakin University.Mitchell Hobbs, Lecturer, School of Humanities and Social Science, The University of NewcastleMark Finn, Senior Lecturer, Faculty of Life and Social Sciences, Swinburne University of Technology.
- Author(s)Adam Brown,Dr Brad Warren,Mark Finn,Mitchell Hobbs,Toija Cinque,Tony Chalkley
- PublisherOxford University Press Australia
- Date of Publication18/10/2011
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2011
- ImprintOUP Australia and New Zealand
- Out-of-print date29/08/2016
- Content NoteYes
- Weight556 g
- Width191 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.