All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis handbook has been designed to assist students to effectively prepare and present written and verbal material. It provides practical tips and deals with the major problems students are likely to encounter in the preparation and presentation of material for assessment. .
- Author BiographyDr Jane Summers is the Associate Dean Learning and Teaching in the Faculty of Business at the University of Southern Queensland. She has spent many years both as a marketing practitioner and as an academic. Her teaching and research interests are in the areas of consumer behavior, e-marketing and sports marketing. Brett Smith has been a practitioner in business systems and technology for more than two and a half decades, during which time he has relied heavily on well developed communication skills to formulate and communicate business systems solutions. His career has spanned both the corporate and academic sectors and he holds three degrees in business and technology related areas. Brett currently provides business systems consulting services to the corporate sector through his company, BisVision Australia.
- Author(s)Brett Smith,Jane Summers
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication27/11/2009
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight394 g
- Width187 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Contained items statementContains Spiral bound
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.