Consider these sponsored items
- £31.99Free postage
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.99Trending at £19.92
- £12.38Trending at £15.87
- £42.58Trending at £46.00
- £34.66Trending at £36.89
- £25.00Trending at £31.70
- £16.79Trending at £24.29
- £28.39Trending at £32.29
About this product
- DescriptionHelps children's nurses to communicate with confidence, sensitivity and effectiveness to meet the individual needs of children and their families. This book explores different aspects of communicating in this challenging environment using vignettes, examples, practice insights and tips.
- Author BiographyVeronica Lambert is Lecturer in Children's Nursing and co-lead of the psychosocial wellbeing research cluster at Dublin City University, Ireland. She was also recently awarded the Jozien Bensing Award for talented early career research from the European Association for Communication in Healthcare. Tony Long is Professor of Child & Family Health at the University of Salford, UK. He leads CYP@Salford: a multi-professional children and families research centre. Deirdre Kelleher is Lecturer in Children's Nursing at University College Dublin, Ireland.
- Author(s)Deirdre Kelleher,Tony Long,Veronica Lambert
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight0 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.