Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionDemonstrates how, for managers to be successful, they need to employ a range of key communication skills, styles and strategies. The contents are based upon the authors' experiences of researching, teaching and consulting in a range of private and public sector organizations.
- Author BiographyOWEN HARGIE is Professor of Communication in the School Communication at the University of Ulster and Adjunct Professor at the Norwegian University of Science and Technology.DAVID DICKSON is Senior Lecturer in Communication at the University of Ulster.DENNIS TOURISH is Professor of Communication at Aberdeen Business School, Robert Gordon University, UK
- Author(s)David Dickson,Dennis Tourish,Owen Hargie
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication19/01/2004
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note450 p.
- Weight759 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.